<body>



How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?



RAHIL PARAMORE hidayah richie kakak chinger aisyaWano michelle germsss sharin azy[BALLSSS!] dixie izzah insyirah Haji adi! yanlin
qimei


Friday, November 7, 2008

I feel like in the past I've tried to appear like everything's fine & nothing can really effect me. I think I thought I was just going to leave all my problems behind once I left, and then i came back home all those problems were still there. Any pain that i might have felt didn't disappear. Coming back home and realizing that has thought me that it's okay not to be perfect & not have everything figured out. It's okay to feel things that are shameful, hate and feel guilty. I feel like the message that I've tried to stand by, is that it's basically okay to have scars and to show them. To show that you've been through all those things. And become a different and a better person because of it.